van veel wat

Hello!

Wees welkom op deze pagina. Hij is nog jong, hij is nog fris. Maar we gaan er keihard tegen aan! 


vrijdag 15 oktober 2010

top dangerous friends on facebook

Top Dangerous Friends On Facebook

1. Those ones who want more: you got a friend request from a guy/girl who you met before and seemed nice, okay. Then they start to comment on everything you had put on facebook. And they like everything. Then they start bothering you with private mails. First it's civil: 'I like you so much! We had so much fun the other day and I think you're a nice girl.' Then they send a bit too much e-mails to be perfectly normal: 'Hi, is everything alright? I think the video you just posted is awesome. And I like your new haircut.' You don't answer. Five minutes later. 'What do you think about this song? I read you like Hiphop. I don't know it that good but I always liked this song.' And, finally, after a zillion e-mails like that: 'Maybe we should get together sometime.'

2. Those ones who download your shamefully pictures wich were on facebook for like five seconds: but they won't tell you. Uh uh no. So you don't know who but someone out there has got that picture that nobody should see. Ever.

3. Those ones who read everything. And don't tell you: you were angry and wrote something stupid. Happens. Or some of your friends spilled private information. Happens, just like the necessarily vendetta afterwards. And there's always one person on facebook, reading all those things you are trying to forget. Sometimes they admit it: "Yes, I read it." "Why the heck didn't you tell me?" "Because everything happens on facebook stays on facebook." "But I'm the person who you got that information from. There's a nuance, get it?" "Uhm. No."

4. Those ones who read everything. And tell you. And everyone you know: in front of your boss: "Hey, I saw this morning that you were posting video's untill midnight. And today you're late and tired. Haha!" You hate that guy.

5. Those ones who are your colleagues: how much can you do on facebook when you called sick for work? What can you tell? Which photo's are okay to show? And watch out for their lame comments! Lame comments like 'You look a little bit like a teddy bear on that photo. My little niece is laughing at your picture.'

Dangerous friends on facebook. Facebook is like war.



Geen opmerkingen: