van veel wat

Hello!

Wees welkom op deze pagina. Hij is nog jong, hij is nog fris. Maar we gaan er keihard tegen aan! 


zaterdag 9 oktober 2010

I hate to love Brigitte Bardot



Normally I write in dutch. But anyway, a few days ago I started writing in english and I kinda liked it. Before I didn't. Because I had insecurity issues. But we all know that insecurities are dead wrong so, here I am writing in english. I don't know if I will continue this. Let's just see what happens. But this was all bla bla bla, let's get to the point: Brigitte Bradot.


Brigitte Bardot - L-appareil a sous
Geüpload door Salut-les-copains. - Bekijk de laatste uitgelichte muziek video clips.

Yes, I really hate to love her. She loves animals, and that's great. She's not fake, and that's great too. Anyone complaining about those things is just like: "Do I know you? Do I want to know you?" But her political view? Not so great. It's bad. Awful. Miss Bardot is a racist and you know it. Besides, I really don't get this: she's all about the animal love and at the other hand she condemns people for being different. Animals are no different from us, people. People and animals, just the same, no difference. At all. She has a mind on her own, that's for sure.
Now, let me tell you something. Miss Bardot doesn't love humans. At all. She hated being pregnant (I'm not going to write what she said about the experience. Just don't want to) and she grew a little bitter because when her beauty faded some people said cruel things about that. It's better not to hate the whole wide human world because of what some people said, but like I told you, she has a mind on her own.


But all together I still love Bardot. For what she was. The embodiment of the sixties in Paris: nude lipps, big hair and smokey eyes. Little miss Bardot. Extremely elegant with big brown eyes and I nice singing voice with the beautiful french r. R. I think Sophia Loren was the most beautiful woman, Bardot the sexiest.


She started as a ballerina, became noticed and went on to do some modelling. Then she went to Cannes during the festival (like all the aspiring starlettes do. It's like an ancient rule: when you want to be famous, go to Cannes and show some nude when the cameras are around ) and people spotted her wearing a bikini, playing with Kirk Douglas. She became world famous when her then husband Roger Vadim let her star in Et Dieu Créa Bardot, I mean, La Femme. Bardot's Barbarella, only earlier. Serge Gainsbourg fell in love with her, Bonnie and Clyde, wrote her several songs and Bardot became one of the symbols of France. Next to Existentialism. Of course.
In the seventies, at the end of her movie career, she made a controversial movie with (who else?) Roger Vadim and that other nice lady, Jane Birkin, Si Don Juan Etait Une Femme. Controversial because Birkin and Bardot made out. Every guy in the seventies saw that movie. Not long after that she quit making movies and mostly went public for her animal love. Wich was a good thing. She should had stick to the animals, because now, she's also known for being a racist and a homophobe. That's right, Brigitte Bradot who had nothing had to do, ever, with 'the other people' is a racist and a homophobe. Sure, it's a career too, but not a good one, miss Bardot.

But let the good ol' times roll!!




Geen opmerkingen: