van veel wat

Hello!

Wees welkom op deze pagina. Hij is nog jong, hij is nog fris. Maar we gaan er keihard tegen aan! 


zaterdag 26 september 2009

if something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing - Homer Simpson quotes now!

- If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who doesn't speak English.
- Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But let's just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer.
- Asleep at the switch? I wasn't asleep, I was drunk!
- If something is too hard, give it up. The moral, my boy, is to never try anything.
- Heh heh heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!
- Son, when you participate in sport events, it's not wether you win or loose, it's how drunk you get.
- Hello? Operator! Give me the number for 911!
- Oh Lisa! You and your stories! Bart is a vampire! Beer kills braincells! Now let's go back to that ... building ... thingy ... where our beds and tv ... is.
- Kids, if he (grandpa) starts acting weird, lead him down into the basement.
- This donut has purple in the middle, purple is a fruit.
- A hundred bucks for a comic book! Who drew it, Michaelmelangelo?
- If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now, quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers...
- So they have internet on computers now.
- Bart, with 10, 000 dollars, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like ... love!
- I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Well, it's 1 a.m. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids.
- Maybe, just once someone will calling me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."
- When will I learn? The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on tv!
- (Meeting aliens) Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kinds. Eat them!
- What do we need a psychiatrist for? We know our kid is nuts.
- Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
- Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races.
- It's not esay to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day.
- I want to share something with you: the three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: cover for me. Number 2: oh, good idea, boss! Number 3: it was like that when I got here.
- (looking at the globe map ... country being Uruguay) Hee, hee! Look at this country! You-are-gay.
- I think Smithers picked me for my motivational skills. Everyone says they have to work a lot harder when I'm around.
- I'm in no condition to drive... wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk.
- 'To start press any key'. Where's the any key?
- Rockstars... is there anything they don't know?
- (Homer the food critic) The food was not undelicious.
- Who is Fonzy !?! Don't they teach you anything at school?
- Bart, you're saying butt-kisser like it's a bad thing!
- Marge, you're paintings look like the things they look like.
- (Giving a lecture on marriage) What's a wedding? Webster's Dictionary defines a wedding as 'the process of removing weeds from one's garden.'
- Hey, I asked for ketchup! I'm eating salad here!
- I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t ... I mean s-m-A-r-t.
- Now Bart, since you broke grandpa's theeth, he gets to break yours.
- Son, being popular is the most important thing in the world.
- When I first heard that Marge was going to the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany , like that movie Space Balls. But instead it was dark and disturbing like that movie, Police Academy.
- We live in a society of laws. Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anybody laughin', did you?
- I am 26 hours late for work. No time for Maggie.
- Kids are great, Appu. You can teach them to hate the things you hate and they practically raise themselves now-a-days, you know, with the internet and all.
- Bart: "Gee ... Sorry for being born." . Homer: "I've been waiting for so long to hear that."
- Pffft, English. Who needs that. I'm never going to England.
- Back your robots! Nobody ruins my family vacation but me! And maybe the boy.


Geen opmerkingen: