van veel wat

Hello!

Wees welkom op deze pagina. Hij is nog jong, hij is nog fris. Maar we gaan er keihard tegen aan! 


zondag 29 april 2012

Reality celebrity

Hi you guys,

I got it all. I'm pretty, my family is so famous all around the world and money is so not an issue for me, uhm yeah,  this is an Birkin bag. I have ten of them at my place, in Kensington Palace Garden, you know, in London, But I'm looking for a friend, people are so jealous of me, because I'm pretty and rich and famous and stuff. Hello, I'm just a normal girl besides all that. And yes, I have friends but they ain't worth shit.
I made a sex tape. When it leaked I said to the press that I was embarrassed while actually I was fully responsable: it was my idea. And I did that because I wanted to be famous. Famous for me, not because of my very famous family. Did you know that the second marriage of my grandfather's fifth marriages was to a very famous actress? Yes, he did. We're so Hollywood royalty. But I wanna be famous for me because I'm so talented. And so smart. People think I'm stupid but that's just an act. I have to be smart because I'm a bussines women: Gilea the fragrance, Gilea the clothing line, Gilea the make up. Gilea. Oops, did I just said my name out loud? Anyway I'm a smart bussineswomen.
People think I'm just lying at the beach getting a tan while actually I'm in New York to work very hard. I have to practice my signature, you know.
One day, Barbara Walters, you know, that journalist woman interviewed me and kinda insulted me by saying I have no talent. Hello. I served her right by saying I'm so talented because every day I have to be me. I'm so tired of those haters saying I have no talent while I nailed my signature on all those clothing lines I don't even know. I'm a reality star and a very good actress because sometimes I talk with a baby voice.

Okay, you guys just watch my show because this time I'm not gonna act. It's so gonna be me. Don't watch those others chicks who are saying that while actually I was in a hollywood studio with hem, yes, you, Cindy Prior, Vicky Counedor, Mina Igeonda, Carla Tibetonda. You're fake and you're show was fake. At least I am that smart to have a fake dubble d breast. Uhm, just kidding. My very big breasts are real.




  

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

i enjoyed reading this

you're funny